Thanks to my friend and fellow blogger Michelle@Book Briefs
I am participating in this years Bloggiesta !
This event takes place the weekend of March 30, 31 and April 1.
This event was created by Natasha @Maw Books Blog as an event for Bloggers to meet each other, teach each other, spiff up their blogs, visit other blogs and make new friends. If you decide to join us here is what you can expect:
- to spend time that weekend (as much or as little as your schedule allows) working on your blog
- to create a to do list to share on your blog and link up with other participants
- to hopefully participant in several mini challenges and learn something new
- to connect with other participants through blog hopping or twitter
- to make new blogging friends!
- to come away at the end of the three days with a spiffed up blog!
Remember, the level of commitment is up to you. We'd love for you to find lots of time to devote to blogging with us during those three days, but if you have just one day that you can join us, or even just a few hours of one day, please do not hesitate to sign up.
Here are a few things I hope to do:
- Get to know some of my fellow bloggers better
- Meet new bloggers
- Learn more codes
- Organize my blog
- Comment on blogs I follow and new ones I discover
- Write up a few reviews in advance
- Participate in some fun activities
- set up a review schedule
Sign up for this event:Here
Labels: 2012, blogger community events, Bloggiesta