The Sunday Post #50~sharing blog news and book haul
The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer ~ It's a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.For the month of March I read 29 books, 17 of which were from my TBR pile ..woot! woot! I had a blast with the Take Control Challenge and want to thank all that participated. On a personal note: Tomorrow April 8th is my twenty-fifth wedding anniversary and I just want to take a moment to thank my soul mate, hero and best friend for making everyday special. For our three beautiful, complicated children and for loving this crazy book lady! I am going to unplug for the next few days to celebrate, but don't worry I still have awesome posts to share with you. Have a wonderful week peeps!
Last week on the blog we brought you
- 13 by Amy Lignor (review)
- Dark Triumph by Robin LaFevers (review)
- Waiting on Wednesday
- Scarlet by Marissa Meyer (review)
- The Prophet by Amanda Stevens (review)
- Coffee Pot Reviews: Pushing the Limit by Katie McGarry & Blood, Smoke and Mirrors by Robyn Bachar (reviews)
This week on the blog look for
- Moonset by Scott Tracey (review)
- Out of the Past by Dani Roquet (review)
- Waiting on Wednesday (cover reveal and giveaway)
- Taken by Erin Bowman (review)
- The Ashford Affair by Lauren Willig (review)
- Coffee Pot Reviews: How to Misbehave and Along Came Trouble by Ruthie Knox (reviews)
Around the Blogosphere
- Carmel @ Rabid Reads and the Awesomesause Bookclub are hosting a month long Para-event with daily guest posts, giveaways and sheer awesomeness...go check it out!
- April & Pabs @MyShelfConfessions are celebrating their two-year blogoversary
- I have a few opens on my Triberr team. This is a great way to boost traffic to your blog. If you are interested in being a member please email me. Only those willing to log on daily and approve feeds need apply. I have a great team who works together to help each other and am only looking for dedicated teammates who understand the power of many.
New arrivals to the Caffeinated Cafe
For Review Consideration