The Sunday Post #59 ~sharing blog news and book haul
The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer ~ It's a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.Crazy Book Week here at the Caffeinated Cafe I received everything from Vampires to Hot and Yummy Dukes! This week I received some exciting news. I am both proud and honored to share that I am an Avon Addict! Of course this means exciting things for you as a follower. I will have some awesome reviews, posts, giveaways and lots of swag each month to share with you! Avon books is a division of HarperCollins and it offers everything romance from historical to paranormal in both YA and Adult genres Here is my official letter and yes I did a happy dance!
June 4, 2013Hi Kimberly,Let us FORMALLY CONGRATULATE YOU because you are officially an…
AVON addictThere were hundreds of applicants – it was so hard to pick 25 addicts!
Last week on the blog we brought you
- Shadow of Night by Deborah Harkness (giveaway) -still open
- What the Duke Desires by Sabrina Jeffries (review)
- Down London Road by Samantha Young (review)
- Sea of Tranquility by Katja Millay (review)
- Big Summer Sky by Linda Lael Miller (review)
- Bad Boys of Romance Hop (giveaway)- still open!
- Wicked Read-a-thon Goal/Update/Results Post
- The Registry by Shannon Stoker (review)
- Coffee Pot Reviews: The Marriage Bargain by Jennifer Probst & The Weekend Arrangement by Barbara Wallace
This week on the blog look for
- Immortal Eclipse by Sherry Soule (review)
- Linked by Imogen Howson (review)
- The Look of Love by Bella Andrea (review blog tour stop)
- The Forever of Ella and Micha by Jessica Sorensen (review)
- Phoenix by Elizabeth Richards (review)
- Born Wicked by Jessica Spotswood (review)
Around the Blogosphere
- Stitch by Samantha Durante is FREE on Amazon until June 11th. This is a fantastic dystopian you can my review here.
- Author Ann Aguirre shared her personal experience with sexism in the Science Fiction writer community. This made me sad and very angry. Read Ann's story: HERE
- Apocalypse! An eight day blog hop hosted by Heidi@Rainy Day Ramblings, Maja@ The Nocturnal Library and Christy@ Love of Books. Starting July 13th they will kick off the event with a eight day blog hop giveaway! Join in Here
- Candace @ Candace's Book Blog is a host for the Once Upon A Time Read-a-Thon July 8th to the 10th, stop by and sign up!
- It's not to late to join the Wicked Wildfire Read-a-Thon hosted by April & Pabs @ MyShelfConfessions
New arrivals to the Caffeinated Cafe
Crown of Midnight (Throne of Glass #2)
by Sarah J. Maas thanks to Bloomsbury USA