The Sunday Post #38 ~sharing blog news and book haul
The Sunday Post ~ 38th Edition
The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer ~ It's a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.We are finally settling back into a regular routine after the holiday. This week the blog hit another milestone with 200,000 unique views. I cannot thank you all enough for your comments and support. Caffeinated Confessions was a big hit, and I enjoyed learning about you and sharing my own confession. Look for a different topic each month. Have a wonderful book filled week.
Last week on the blog we brought you
This week on the blog look for
- The Bonded by John Falin (review)
- The Drowning House by Elizabeth Black (review)
- Waiting on Wednesday
- Trashy Chic by Cathy Lubenski (review-giveaway)
- 'Til the World Ends by Julie Kagawa, Ann Aguirre and Karen Duvall (review)
- Coffee Pot Reviews of Losing It by Cora Carmack and Devoured by Emily Snow (reviews)
Around the Blogosphere
- Cassandra @ Monkeycstars shared, "Are We Dead Yet? Apocalypse Never!" and talks about all the times through history the world was going to end. Interesting post, go check it out.
- Christy @ Love of Books posted a fabulous interview with Liz Jensen author of the Uninvited. If you remember I loved this book! (my review) Go check out the review and enter to win a copy...hurry my peeps!
New Arrivals to the Caffeinated Cafe