The Sunday Post #39 ~sharing blog news and book haul
The Sunday Post ~ 39th Edition
The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer ~ It's a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.Hello my Caffeinated Book Lovin' Peeps, I cannot believe it is mid-January all ready. I am getting excited about the start of Fiery Hot Reads for Icy Cold Nights. This is a fantastic hop and a great way to gain exposure for your blog. Do you have a favorite author or book you would love to share? Sign-up and join the giveaway hop! Don't have a blog, then be sure to stop in daily to see which blogs have a giveaway and awesome book to share!
Last week on the blog we brought you
This week on the blog look for
- Temping is Hell by (review-giveaway)
- White Horse by Alexa Adams (review)
- Taming Her Forbidden Early by Catherine Hemmerling (review)
- Slated by Terri Terry (review)
- Intercept by Dick Wolf (review)
- How the Heck Did You Do That?!? Blogger Tips and Tricks # 6
Around the Blogosphere
- My friend and fellow blogger Danielle @ Book Whore recently fell in love with the New Adult genre (like me) and when she falls in love her favorite thing to do is share! She is having a fabulous giveaway, so stop by and enter because this new adult genre is like crack! New Adult Giveaway
- Renae @Respiring Thoughts wrote a wonderful piece "Boy Books" and "Girl Books"—what about"Book Books"? Go check it out and share your thoughts.
- If you haven't already joined I encourage you to to join this New Adult Genre Reading Challenge hosted by Barbara @Basia's Bookshelf, Danya @ A Tapestry of Words, Tara @ Tater’s Tall Tails and Victoria @ Confessions of a Twenty Something Fiction Writer.
New Arrivals to the Caffeinated Cafe
The Prey by Andrew Fukuda
thanks to St. Martin (look for my quote inside)
Dark Triumph by Robin LaFevers
courtesy of Houghton Mifflin