The Sunday Post ~sharing blog news and book haul
The Sunday Post ~ 29th Edition
The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer ~ It's a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.This month I have been bringing you a wide array of genres and I hope you are enjoying them. I am delighted to be a co-host for a fabulous event in February called, "Fiery Hot Reads for Icy Cold Nights". It's a blog hop and I hope you will sign up to share your favorite fiery hot read and giveaway. This should be a fantastic event and a great way to share, meet new bloggers and grow your blog. On a personal note; My husband has been working almost two hours away and each day commutes back and forth. We have been planning to move once our daughter graduated this year. I am tickled pink to share that he was offered and accepted a position right here in town. No moving boxes! Yay! After three years of that awful commute it will be so nice for my hubby to have a fifteen minute ride to work.
Last week on the blog I brought you:
- Avon Books Double-header The Second Seduction of A Lady and The Importance of Being Wicked by Miranda Neville (review)
- River Road by Suzanne Johnson (review)
- Waiting on Wednesday
- Kissing Under the Mistletoe by Marina Adair (review and giveaway)
- Asleep Without Dreaming by Barbara Forte Abate (review)
- Blogger Tips and Tricks #4 (scrolling blogrolls, grow your blog and how to have daily content)
- Do not forget to sign up the Fiery Hot Reads for Icy Cold Nights Giveaway Hop ~ share your favorite book/author/series.
- I was interviewed by the lovely author Stacey Joy Netzel on her blog, we had fun, so stop by and check it out.
- Liz @Fictional Candy has a wonderful weekly feature called Blogger on Blogger, go check it out!
- Amy @ My Friend Amy shared a delightful post, "Be Someone's Comment Angel" I selected someone and it feels good to do it....go read her post and join in the fun.
thanks to HarperColin
Hysteria by Megan Miranda
courtesy of Bloomsburg USA
Into the Dark by Stacy Green
provided by author
Moonset by Scott Tracey
thanks to Flux Publishing
The Rogue's Princess by Eve Edwards
thanks to Random House
GMR over @Satisfaction from Insatiable Readers
had a wonderful post and giveaway from
author Abigail Arrington and I won first place.
The prize pack included a mug, featuring the cover of her new novel Awesome, some Awesome fact cards, a signed copy of her novel Precession and a $25.00 gift card to B&N. Isn't it delightful.
Amador Lockdown from Coral Russell
won from author and Jen@ Fictitious Musings
Purchased or Downloaded: